Rip though the deep powder and mountain chutes in the women's highly breathable, waterproof and insulated Kannon pants from The North Face.
- 2.5-layer construction HyVent® with laminate offers waterproof, breathable protection over a wider range of temperatures and conditions
- 40g synthetic insulation with FlashDry™ additive is extremely lightweight, warm and packable; plus, it retains warmth when wet and dries quickly
- FlashDry microparticles are embedded in the insulation to dramatically improve dry time and breathability
- Made of crushed coconut shells and crushed volcanic rock, the FlashDry additive leads to faster dry times and will not wash out
- Fully taped seams create the ultimate seal against wind and snow
- Rip-and-stick adjustment tabs at side of waist and zippered, snap-closure fly secure the fit
- Inner thigh vents and internal leg gaiters with stretch-mesh gussets control airflow and temperature; waterproof, bonded zipper vents
- Warmth is regulated by allowing cool, dry air to flow in through mesh gussests; as heated, moist air rises and exits upper thigh vents
- 2 handwarmer pockets and a thigh cargo pocket with a waterproof, bonded zipper keep accessories organized
- Pant-a-locks tabs secure Kannon pants to coordinating jackets from The North Face (sold separately)
- Reinforced edge guards resist abrasion from boots, boards and skis
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors for quicker acquisition of position in an avalanche
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed