The North Face Free Thinker women's jacket sports a rugged Gore-Tex® Pro Shell to give bold freeriders the opportunity to thrive all day in harsh, backcountry conditions.
- Sturdy Gore-Tex Pro Shell uses 3-layer construction for superb durability, light weight and waterproof, windproof, breathable protection
- Fully taped seams prevent water from penetrating through seams
- Fully adjustable hood protects you in stormy weather; roomy enough to fit over your helmet
- Core vents feature polyurethane-coated zippers to dump excess heat and provide cooling ventilation while resisting the elements
- Secure chest pockets, bicep utility pocket (with goggles cloth) and hemline accessory pocket also feature weather-resistant, polyurethane-coated zippers
- Internal storage options include a secure media pocket and a utility stash pocket
- Powder skirt helps seal out cold air and snow entry; pant-a-locks tabs let you connect the powder skirt to compatible pants (sold separately) for a seamless protective barrier
- Cuffs feature rip-and-stick adjustment for a comfortable fit that helps to retains warmth
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors for quicker acquisition of position in an avalanche
- As part of The North Face Summit Series, the Free Thinker jacket features cutting-edge fabrics and the most advanced technology for the ambitious, technical skier or rider
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed