The North Face Ginger Delux insulated women's jacket protects you against the biting elements of winter. A windproof, waterproof breathable shell and insulation keep you wrapped in warmth.
- Breathable, waterproof 2-layer laminated HyVent® twill shell fabric keeps you dry in snowy, wet conditions
- Fully taped seams create the ultimate seal against wind and snow
- Jacket uses Heatseeker™ polyfiber insulation to keep you warm without inhibiting mobility (100g in body, 80g in sleeves/hood)
- Quilted satin and embossed taffeta lining helps wick away moisture, dries fast and eases layering
- Adjustable hood protects you in inclement weather, and detaches when you don't need it
- Zippered underarm vents let you quickly control core temperature, expelling excess body heat as need during high activity
- Magnetic center front closure and oversize toggle buttons allow easy opening/closing while wearing gloves
- Zippered handwarmer pockets offer a cozy spot to warm your digits
- Internal storage options include a secure media pocket and goggles stash; wrist accessory pocket features a goggles cloth
- Adjustable hem and removable snap-back powder skirt with gripping elastic keeps snow out
- The North Face Ginger Delux jacket features rip-and-stick adjustable cuffs with stretch wrist gaiters help seal out cold air while retaining valuable warmth
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed