The waterproof, breathable The North Face Free Thinker jacket brings high-level protection to freeriders who go big in the park or the backcountry. Free your mind, and the rest will follow.
- Sturdy Gore-Tex® Pro Shell uses 3-layer construction for superb durability, light weight and waterproof, windproof, breathable protection
- Fully taped seams prevent water from penetrating through seams
- Microgrid lining resists snags, enhances breathability and eases layering
- Integrated hood with beefy laminated brim withstands intense weather with ease and comfort; drawcord sides secure fit, even over a helmet
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors for quicker acquisition of position in an avalanche
- Powder skirt helps seal out cold air and snow entry; pant-a-locks tabs let you connect the powder skirt to compatible pants (sold separately) for a seamless protective barrier
- Core vents feature polyurethane-coated zippers to dump excess heat and provide cooling ventilation while resisting the elements
- Handwarmer pockets, slanted chest pockets and a bicep pocket (with goggles cloth) keep accessories organized and feature weather-resistant, polyurethane-coated zippers
- Internal storage options include a secure media pocket and a utility stash pocket
- Drawcord hem and rip-and-stick cuffs seal out the elements and retain warmth
- As part of The North Face Summit Series, the Free Thinker jacket features cutting-edge fabrics and the most advanced technology for the ambitious, technical skier or rider
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed