The North Face Houser Triclimate 3-in-1 insulated jacket adapts to whatever weather the sky dishes up, featuring a reversible liner jacket that offers a bonus style option.
- Wear the shell jacket and snap-in liner jacket together for maximum protection, or wear either piece solo as weather warrants; reversible liner offers 4th wear option
- Quiet and abrasion-resistant HyVent® 2-layer laminated nylon is completely waterproof, windproof and breathable; fully sealed seams prevent moisture seepage
- Polyester taffeta and mesh lining dries quickly and offers smooth, easy layering
- Fully adjustable hood ensures a weather-blocking, personalized fit
- Powder skirt with elastic seals out snow, and snaps out of the way when not in use; pant-a-lock system connects to compatible pants (not included) for a continuous barrier
- Warm chilly fingers back up in the dual-entry flap and zip handwarmer pockets; polyurethane zip chest pocket stashes an accessory or 2
- Internal goggles pocket, wrist pocket (with goggles cloth) and external media pocket keep essentials close by
- Adjustable hem and rip-and-stick wrist cuffs seal out cold air and retain valuable warmth
- Buddy lift clip keeps your lift pass close at hand for quick access in line
- Snap-in/out liner jacket uses Heatseeker™ 100g polyfiber insulation to keep you warm without inhibiting movement
- Snap-in attachment system secures liner jacket and shell jacket together while still allowing easy reach-in access to the jacket's interior features
- The North Face Houser Triclimate liner jacket features handwarmer pockets, no matter which side of the reversible liner faces outward
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed