The North Face Patrol 34 winter pack is your ticket to fun in the backcountry, with multiple carry options for skis or a snowboard and ample space for an epic day in the mountains.
- Snowboard and ski carry straps left you carry a board vertically or skis either A-frame or diagonally
- Burly ballistic nylon fabric stands up to use in the backcountry, from powder runs to bushwhacking traverses
- Radial suspension uses a tubular X-shaped aluminum frame that pivots, mimicking the body's natural twisting and bending movements
- Moving with you to distribute the load is the unique, dual-pivot hipbelt featuring a 3-point closure that cinches with a natural forward pulling motion
- Molded back panel provides all-day comfort and sheds snow to keep you and the pack dry
- Large main compartment fits all of your backcountry essentials—this pack is great for extended day trips and overnighters
- Front pockets stows all your avalanche tools in an organized manner
- Bottom pocket is perfect for stashing skins and crampons
- Helmet lash point lets you hang helmet on your pack when taking a break or hiking up
- The North Face Patrol 34 winter pack features a waistbelt pocket that's perfect for stashing energy snacks
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed