The women's Arc'teryx Sarissa Insulated snow pants have a plush interior and waterproof fabric to keep you riding longer on those cold, winter days.
- Gore-Tex® Pro Shell 3-layer fabric is tough, extremely breathable and durably waterproof and windproof
- Seat and thighs feature lightweight, compressible and non-woven Coreloft™ 60g synthetic insulation; it retains warmth even when wet and has excellent loft recovery
- Sides, crotch and back of knees have a slim lining of CoreLine™ high-gauge synthetic knit that traps warmth and is ultra-smooth for easy layering
- Thigh vents, with mesh backing, prevent snow entry and enhance airflow when needed; zippers are waterproof
- Instep patches along hems are made of hardy Keprotec® for extreme abrasion resistance
- Store small essentials out of your way with the twin cargo pockets on thighs and a wallet stash pocket
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors for quicker acquisition of position in an avalanche
- Flat waistband with zipper fly; includes large loops for your own belt
Please note: Arc'teryx products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed