Steadfast in all winter adventures, the Arc'teryx Stingray snow pants feature Gore-Tex® soft-shell fabric that provide a supple, warm solution to snow and moisture.
- Gore-Tex Soft Shell 3L low-loft is a rugged nylon woven face fabric bonded to a soft low-loft polyester liner; offers waterproof, breathable protection from the elements
- Low-loft liner enhances warmth without sacrificing breathability
- Flat waistband with zipper fly and dual, low-profile adjusters let you dial in the fit; includes large loops if you prefer your own belt
- Waistband lining of CoreLine™ high gauge synthetic knit that traps warmth and is ultra-smooth for easy layering
- Instep patches along hems are made of hardy Keprotec® for extreme abrasion resistance
- Stretch boot gaiters prevent snow from getting down into your boots, even in deep snow
- Includes handwarmer pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and molded zipper garages
- Side vents with 2-way WaterTight zippers enhance airflow when needed
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors for quicker acquisition of position in an avalanche
Please note: Arc'teryx products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed