Ride Sage Boa snowboard boots let advancing female riders focus on what's really important—the Ride! Easy-flexing Sage boots provide high-level performance at a price you'll love.
- IN2GRATED™ construction shapes the liners to match the interior of the shells, eliminating unnecessary weight, and minimizing liner pack out
- Boa® Coiler lacing system, with ankle and cable guides along entire edge of eyestays, distributes closure force evenly for a dialed-in fit that won't loosen up
- The Coiler scoops up loose cable when entering as well as exiting the boot; put your foot in, pull back on the tongue, twist the reel a few times and you're off
- Low-profile soles with die-cut EVA midsoles enhance comfort
- Intuition™ Plush liners with multi-density foam are body-heat activated over several days' use or immediately custom-formable on in-store pipe heaters
- Antimicrobial coating helps control odors; external J-bars increase heel hold
- Lock Down speed laces tighten liners for a nonslip fit
- Ride Sage Boa boots are built with a women-specific last to fit typical arch height, forefoot width, and calf, heel and ankle female anatomy
- Rip-and-stick cuff adjustments personalize the fit around your calves
Please note: Ride products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed