The versatile Ride Sash Boa snowboard boots are for gals who push themselves daily and want boots for all-around performance.
- IN2GRATED™ construction matches the shapes of the liners to the interior of the shells, eliminating unnecessary weight and minimizing liner pack out
- Boa® Coiler lacing system, with ankle and cable guides along entire edge of eyestays, distributes closure force evenly for a dialed-in fit that won't loosen up
- The Coiler scoops up loose cable when entering as well as exiting the boot; put your foot in, pull back on the tongue, twist the reel a few times and you're off
- Closer Lace Guides centered over the forefeet drive power down low and even out the lace tension throughout the entire boot
- Women-specific Jade soles are built with durable rubber and an internal EVA midsole
- Supportive Intuition™ liners with enhanced high-density foam are body-heat activated over several days or immediately custom-formable on in-store pipe heaters
- Liners securely wrap feet and include internal and external heel-locking J-bars; contoured, dual-density EVA footbeds provide anatomic support
- Antimicrobial coating helps control odors
- Lock Down speed laces tighten liners for a nonslip fit
- Ride Sash Boa boots are built with a women-specific last to fit typical female arch height, forefoot width, and calf, heel and ankle anatomy
- Rip-and-stick cuff adjustments personalize the fit around your calves
Please note: Ride products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed