The North Face Glitchin waterproof down jacket is made for climbing and mountaineering in frigid temperatures.
- HyVent® 2-layer construction offers waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed protection; performance lining wicks moisture from body to keep you warm and dry on the inside
- Superior-quality, highly compressible 800-fill-power Eastern European goose down insulation is toasty warm, with a slim silhouette for unrestricted mobility
- Sleek hood swivels with your head for a natural fit with an unobstructed view; fully adjustable to fit over a climbing or snowsports helmet
- Thick, warm draft yoke around neck and shoulders seals cold out and warmth in
- Pre-cinched cuffs; hidden hem drawcord is accessible from inside the handwarmer pockets
- The North Face Glitchin Down jacket has a large interior pocket that fits a liter water bottle and a zippered interior pocket that doubles as the jacket's stuff sack
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed