Designed for those aiming to reach the top of the world, The North Face Himalayan parka keeps elite alpine mountaineers protected on demanding ascents to the summit.
- This ultra-warm parka is built with WindStopper® ripstop nylon to stop wind in its tracks; fully laminated and taped baffles ensure top-notch weather protection
- Premium 800-fill-power goose down is extremely compressible and offers exceptional warmth for its weight
- Polyurethane-coated zippers reduce weight and eliminate bulk; laminated back flaps on all zippers add durability
- Fully adjustable, insulated snorkel hood maximizes weather protection and vision in all directions; internal down-filled collar seals in warmth around upper body
- Graduated center-front zipper windflaps reduce bulk without sacrificing protection
- Rip-and-stick adjustable exterior cuffs and internal stretchy cuffs with thumbholes seal in warmth
- Drawcord hem offers adjustments in fit and warmth
- Exterior chest clip secures your watch
- 2 hand pockets; 2 exterior chest pockets allow access to the inside of the Himalayan parka
- 2 internal stretch water-bottle-size pockets and a zip security pocket
- Standard fit is comfortable and versatile
- The North Face Summit Series™ apparel is designed and tested for use in harsh environments
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed