For multiday excursions in freezing temperatures, the Prism Optimus down-insulated jacket provides exceptional warmth and durability. It has a compressible, easy-to-pack, lightweight design.
- Ripstop nylon shell features a Durable Water Repellent finish for enhanced weather resistance
- High-quality, 700-fill-power goose down insulation offers outstanding warmth for its weight and is highly compressible
- Welded baffle construction eliminates cold spots and weak points that accompany needle holes
- Hood with durable laminated brim adjusts for close-fitting comfort
- Down-filled draft flap backs the 2-way adjustable front zipper
- Internal elastic-bound cuffs and drawcord hem
- The North Face Prism Optimus jacket has a generously sized zip chest pocket and handwarmer pockets; you'll find a zip security and 2 stretch mesh water bottle pockets inside
- The North Face Summit Series™ apparel is designed and tested for use in harsh environments
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed