K2 T1 SPDL boots rule the terrain with high-tech liners, Harshmellow cushioning and easy-to-use lacing. These boots are ready to rock it.
- Intuition™ Pro-Foam 3D stitched liners feature dual-density Ultralon®, a flexible thermo-formable EVA foam designed to resist pressure-related pack out
- Integrated power straps provide stay-tight closure and extra support
- K2 Speedlace cable lacing system distributes closure force evenly for a dialed-in fit that won't loosen up
- Boa® Conda single-pull liner lacing uses comfortable textile webbing handles to close liners from outside the boots
- Internal and external J-bars hold heels securely; highly-supportive liner bottoms include molded, dual EVA insoles with Harshmellow pods for extra damping and support
- Formed 3D shell tongues and micro-articulating cuffs comfortably conform to the ankle and shin, and help maintain critical snugness and control
- Vibram® outsoles, designed for reduced rubber coverage and precise tread patterns, are super lightweight and durable, and provide superb traction where you need it most
- Harshmellow heel and forefoot cushioning minimizes rebound, making landings softer and more controlled than ever before
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed