K2 Cinch CTS snowboard bindings offer simple and fast operation to get you on the chair and to the goods fast!
- Cinch CTS bindings feature canted footbeds and Harshmellow shock pads for an unimaginably comfortable, supportive and natural ride
- C2 chassis with aluminum heel cups are super lightweight and offer full flex mobility and precise boot-to-binding fit
- Canted footbeds have an inward angle that supports a natural stance, improves control and reduces fatigue
- Harshmellow padding in the heels and toes absorbs chatter and sucks up sudden impact from flat landings and rough terrain
- Tool-free power ramps adjust toe-side response
- Cinch Technology: in unison, the highbacks fold back and the ankle straps lift up, allowing the system to open for quick, easy entry and exit without compromising a snug fit
- Another advantage is that your hands stay warm and your backside stays dry!
- Padded Asym highbacks match your natural stance and provide heel-side response and smooth side-to-side flex; tool-free forward lean adjustment
- Caddi ankle straps feature a contoured 3D shape for free-flexing mobility and durable EVA padding for a cushioned fit; tool-free centering adjustment
- Cored Cinch toe straps save weight and provide a super-snug fit over the toes of your boots; easy, tool-free centering adjustment
- Micro-adjustable ratchets feature a comfortable, ergonomic design with a molded grip; lift release ensures speedy exit
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed