Tiny yet mighty, Powertraveller Startmonkey200 vehicle jump-start system is a champ at charging 12V car batteries with up to 650 cold cranking amps. Never let a dead battery leave you stranded again!
- Startmonkey200 cranks out a jump-start current of 12V at 200 amps, giving you peace of of mind and protection from dead batteries wherever you and your vehicle may roam
- A second output channel offers a 12V charge at 8 amps with a 100-watt maximum for charging portable devices (tips and USB cables not included)
- A single, full charge of the high-energy, polymer lithium battery can restart a vehicle up to 12 times (number of starts varies based on engine capacity)
- Easy to use: simply check its battery capacity level and attach the jump leads to the vehicle battery (red to red and black to black); power then flows automatically
- LCD screen indicates the condition of the vehicle battery; if the voltage is less than 6V, a manual override allows Startmonkey200 to jump-start the battery
- Let the battery charge for 5 - 8 seconds, and then turn your vehicle's ignition to start the engine
- If your car fails to start, leave the charger connected for 10 - 15 min. and turn the ignition again
- Auto-off feature detects that the vehicle has started and turns off power from the charger
- LED array on the front of the unit flashes green to confirm that the charger is on and fully charged; LED flashes red when less than 0.25 charge remains
- Recharging Startmonkey200 via the included in-car charger takes approximately 8 hrs. if the battery is empty
- The Powertraveller Startmonkey200 vehicle jump-start system has very low static waste; it can hold up to 75% of its charge for up to 1 year
Please Note: This item contains a lithium battery and cannot be shipped to APO, FPO, U.S. Territories, international destinations or Hawaii, and are only available for in-store pickup in Alaska.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed