The all-purpose, cold-weather Nuptse mittens from The North Face feature 600-fill-power down insulation to keep hands warm during winter camping trips and alpine explorations.
- Water-resistant ripstop nylon exteriors and leather palms shed moisture and breathe well; brushed tricot lining feels soft against skin
- High-quality 600-fill-power goose down is warm, lightweight and compressible
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ uses 5 measurements of the hand to construct gloves with an accurate and consistent fit
- FlashDry™ fabric additive in liners dramatically improves drying time and breathability without adding weight or bulk or washing out
- Made of crushed coconut shells and crushed volcanic rock, FlashDry moves moisture from 1 layer to another to keep you dry
- Soft fabric on back of thumbs is great for wiping nose drips
- Full-length, over-the-cuff gauntlets feature shockcords with cordlocks to seal out cold air
- Nuptse mittens feature reinforced leather palms and tips for exceptional durability
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed