The Patagonia Powder Bowl shell jacket features windproof, waterproof construction for the dedicated skier or snowboarder who wants to stay out all day, even when the skies are stormy.
- 2-layer construction pairs a moisture-wicking mesh lining with a sturdy Gore-Tex® performance shell to ensure you stay dry in heavy storms
- Removable, 2-way adjustable hood is big enough to fit a helmet and tall enough to protect your neck and face, even when hood is down
- Laminated visor in hood aids visibility in poor conditions
- Adjustable powder skirt features webbing loops that connect to compatible ski or snowboard pants to keep snow out (pants sold separately)
- Pleated gussets at wrist create a secure fit over or under gloves
- Zippered pockets—including handwarmers, chest, bicep and interior—offer ample storage for small goodies; separate secure media pocket features cable routing
- Coated zippers are watertight and optimized for reduced bulk and weight
- Underarm zips in the Patagonia Powder Bowl jacket allow venting so you won't overheat
Please note: Patagonia products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Japan.
People Also Viewed