The Patagonia 3-in-1 Snowshot jacket takes you from backcounty to in-bounds and then to the lodge. Wear just the shell jacket or just the liner for light insulation or as a waterproof insulated combo.
- Rugged, 2-layer polyester shell with H2No® waterproof, breathable laminate provides all-weather protection
- Jacket is treated with a Deluge Durable Water Repellent finish for water resistance and quick drying
- Shell features a polyester mesh lining that moves moisture away from your body and glides easily over base layers
- Removable, 2-way adjustable hood (helmet-compatible) with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face from cold air
- Patagonia Snowshot jacket features generous underarm zips to dump excess heat quickly
- Adjustable powder skirt helps seal out snow and offers webbing loops to connect to any Patagonia snow pants (sold separately)
- Pockets include zippered handwarmer pockets, 1 chest pocket (holds electronic device and cable routing) and 1 interior pocket with a zippered stash
- Drawcord hem with cordlocks seals out drafts and adjusts via the front pockets; rip-and-stick pleated, gusset cuffs adjust comfortably around wrists, over or under your gloves
- Removable puffy liner jacket features Thermogreen insulation that stays warm even when wet; zip it into the shell jacket for serious warmth or wear it solo as weather permits
- Thermogreen synthetic insulation in liner jacket is made from 90% recycled materials
- Liner jacket is also treated with a Deluge Durable Water Repellent finish for water resistance and quick drying
Please note: Patagonia products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Japan.
People Also Viewed