The North Face Kalispell Triclimate is a 3-in-1 winter jacket that delivers 3 different ways to wear 2 jackets, providing the ultimate wintertime flexibility.
- Exterior jacket delivers waterproof, breathable, seam sealed protection with HyVent® heathered twill fabric; it's also insulated for greater warmth when worn solo
- 80g of Heatseeker® synthetic insulation (60g in sleeves and hood) provides warmth even when it gets damp
- Fully adjustable, removable hood adds protection when you need it; tall collar zips up to protect your neck from the cold
- Brushed collar lining protects delicate skin from abrasion
- 2-way front zipper, with external and internal stormflaps, provides a versatile fit; exterior flap snaps closed over the zipper
- Pit zippers provide ventilation to help keep your body temperature regulated
- Back vent adds freedom of movement and foldable cuffs add coverage
- The North Face Kalispell shell jacket has 2 zip hand pockets
- Liner jacket is made from warm, 300-weight sweater knit fleece and has an internal windflap, 2 zip hand pockets and a drawcord hem
- Standard fit is not too tight and not too loose, it's just right
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed