The women's North Face Prism Optimus jacket is a favorite of cold-weather alpine athletes. It combines natural and synthetic insulation for the best-of-both-worlds protection.
- High-quality, 700-fill-power goose down insulation offers outstanding warmth for its weight and high compressibility
- Welded baffle construction eliminates cold spots and weak points that accompany needle holes
- PrimaLoft® One synthetic insulation over the shoulders and arms remains warm when wet or compressed
- Hood has PrimaLoft One insulation and a thick, warm draft yoke around neck and shoulders to seal out the cold and retain warmth; hood adjusts for close-fitting comfort
- Down-filled draft flap backs 2-way adjustable front zipper
- Sleek precinched cuffs hold the elements at bay
- The North Face Prism Optimus jacket has a generously sized zip chest pocket and handwarmer pockets; zip security and stretch mesh water bottle pockets inside
- The North Face Summit Series™ apparel is designed and tested for use in harsh environments
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed