The tubeless-compatible Easton EA90 RT rear bike wheel offers great versatility in a fast, durable design, all with the option of a tubeless setup for your road-riding enjoyment.
- Tubeless compatibility offers the benefits of tubeless—lighter weight, lower tire pressure and fewer flats—with the option of using a traditional tube/tire setup
- 24.5mm-deep aluminum rim offers a blend of stiffness, aerodynamics and strength for reliable performance; external rim width is 22mm (17.5mm internal width)
- Proprietary rim design holds a tubeless road tire's bead securely, even at pressures less than 100psi
- R4 hub boasts sealed cartridge bearings to ensure durable, smooth-spinning performance
- Alloy cassette body is compatible with SRAM 10-speed and Shimano 9- and 10-speed cassettes (1mm spacer needed for Shimano 10-speed cassette, which comes with the cassette)
- 24 Sapim double-butted, stainless-steel spokes are laced 2-cross on drive-side and radially on non-drive-side, providing a balance of stiffness, strength and low weight
- Machined brake surface offers enhanced braking performance; wear indicator allows safe detection of a worn rim
- Easton EA90 RT rear wheel comes with a quick-release skewer and removable UST (Universal System Tubeless) valve; 130mm axle spacing
Please note: Easton products can only be shipped to the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed