The Patagonia Mixed Guide Hoodie jacket combines soft shell mobility and breathability with key area storm protection for the best alpinist protection around.
- With weather protection where you need it and breathability everywhere else, the hybrid design maximizes the benefits of hard- and soft-shell technology
- Upper torso (hood, shoulders and upper arms, lower in front than in back) utilizes H2No® Performance 3-layer nylon ripstop fabric with a waterproof, breathable barrier
- Remaining soft-shell areas are made of heavy-duty but highly breathable and wind resistant Polartec® Power Shield®
- Polartec Power Shield durable stretch woven blend dramatically enhances the Durable Water Repellent finish's resistance to wind, water, snow and abrasion
- Brushed interior gives next-to-skin comfort
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions; microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- Patagonia Mixed Guide Hoodie features rip-and-stick adjustable cuffs and drawcord hem
- Full-reach gusseted panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness- and pack-compatible chest pockets with watertight reverse-coil zippers; 2 handwarmer pockets with reverse-coil zippers and storm flaps for secure storage
Please note: Patagonia products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Japan.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed