Not every day can be a bluebird day on the mountain. Burton made the women's AK 2L Summit waterproof pants to keep you dry on those sloppy, slushy and wet days.
- Waterproof, breathable, windproof Gore-Tex® membrane provides an excellent defense against heat-robbing moisture and windchill
- Fully taped seams with Gore-Tex tape create the ultimate seal against wind and snow
- Pants are made from a nylon fabric with a mapped lining of brushed tricot fleece (in butt and knee areas) for warmth and mesh lining to manage interior moisture
- Internal waist adjustment tabs personalize the fit; soft microfleece fly and waistband lining let you ride with your shirt untucked with no worries about pinching or chafing
- Inner thigh vents dump excess heat and provide cooling airflow when needed
- Stretch gaiters with lace hooks prevent snow from getting into boots, even in deep powder
- Zips in hems make getting your boots on/off easy, and add a relaxed look and feel; new feature allows you to set length and forget it without having it sneak open all the way
- Snap-up leg lifts let you raise and secure pant cuffs, protecting the pants from parking lot carnage
- Anti-scuff cuffs protect cuffs from abrasion and sharp edges
- Zippered, fleece-lined hand pockets keep digits warm and hold a few daily essentials; zip rear pocket holds a few more small essentials
- Twin cargo zippered pockets securely store snacks and other essentials for a day on the mountain
- The Burton AK 2L Summit women's pants feature a fit engineered to mimic body's natural movements for riding and hiking
- Special interface connects pants to compatible Burton jackets (sold separately) to ensure snow stays outside
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed