A tried and true classic, the waterproof, breathable Burton Cargo shell pants deliver all the essential features you need with confidence-inspiring simplicity.
- Fully seam-taped, DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer coated polyester pants deliver reliable protection in any weather; mesh lining manages interior moisture
- Mesh-lined inner thigh vents keep you dry and comfortable whether you're hiking the pipe or riding the lift
- Bellowed cargo pockets hold a day's worth of stuff, including your cellular link to the outside world
- Zippered, fleece-lined hand pockets keep digits warm
- Internal waist adjustment tabs personalize the fit; they're low profile to maximize comfort
- Soft microfleece fly and waistband lining let you ride with your shirt untucked with no worries about pinching or chafing
- Stretch gaiters with lace hooks help prevent snow from getting into boots, even in deep powder
- Zippers in hems make getting your boots on and off easy, and add a relaxed look and feel
- Set it and forget it, snap-up leg lifts let you raise and secure pant cuffs, protecting the pants from parking lot carnage
- Special interface connects pants to compatible Burton jackets (sold separately) to ensure snow stays outside
- Glove loop lets you check maps, dig through your pack or work on your board without your gloves dangling in the way
- Articulated Burton Cargo Shell pants are designed to move with the body, increasing comfort and range of motion
- Pants feature headphone cable port and a key clip
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed