Built for mid-winter shredding, this waterproof, breathable Burton Poacher insulated jacket is all you need in a reliable piece that promises to get the job done.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer coated nylon shell with taped critical seams provides waterproof, breathable protection from the elements
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ (60g in body, 40g in sleeves) directs warmth to key areas through body-mapping insulation
- Breathable taffeta lining keeps warmth inside and wicks away moisture
- Mesh-lined pit zips dump excess heat and provide cooling airflow when needed
- Contoured, adjustable hood fits the shape of your head, providing an all-weather defense without obstructing vision or limiting motion
- Stretch powder skirt with jacket-to-pants interface creates a barrier against snow entry with compatible Burton pants (sold separately)
- Handwarmer pockets are fleece lined for a comfortable spot to warm up chilly digits
- Plenty of pockets provide space for pass, goggles, audio player and other small accessories
- Articulated sleeves are designed to move with the body, increasing comfort and range of motion; rip-and-stick cuff closures
- The Burton Poacher jacket features a classic fit with free range of motion and room for layering without being overly baggy
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed