The women's Surge II daypack from The North Face features a suspension designed to fit women, letting them carry their daily work or school essentials, including a laptop and a tablet, in comfort.
- Dedicated, zippered and padded laptop sleeve handles laptops up to 17 in.; neoprene sleeve holds up to a 10 in. tablet
- Main pocket holds books, papers and files
- Middle pocket features a deluxe organizer; front pocket features dual zip access to multiple pockets for must-have items
- Zippered and padded bottom compartment is sized to hold a power cord and other accessories
- Side stretch-woven pocket keeps your water bottles from bouncing around
- Women-specific adjustable, padded shoulder straps and padded back panel offer load-carrying comfort; polyethylene sheet along back adds structure and support
- Padded and stowable hipbelt enhances carrying support and stability
- Constructed of abrasion-, moisture- and tear-resistant ballistic nylon for exceptional durability
- The North Face women's Surge II daypack also has reflective hits to increase visibility in low light and a daisy chain to lash on gear
- This pack is endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association, recognizing the comfort and function of its shoulder straps, back panel and interior organization
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed