The Best Travel Writing - 2011
offers real-life stories from adventurers around the world
- Editors: James O'Reilly, Larry Habegger and Sean O'Reilly
- Softcover; 315 pages
- Travelers' Tales Inc.; copyright 2011
- Features short stories from all over the world and a wide array of subject matter
- Includes stories from India, Guyana, Iceland, Greece and China
- Introduction by Pico Iyer
The Best Travel Writing - 2011 is the 8th volume in the annual Travelers' Tales series launched in 2004 to celebrate the world's best travel writing™from Nobel Prize winners to emerging new writers. The points of vew and perspectives are global, and themes encompass high adventure, spiritual growth, romance, hilarity and misadventure, service to humanity and encounters with exotic cuisine.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed