CamelBak Agent 100 fl. oz. hydration pack is designed to carry a full-face helmet, armor and more for a full, demanding day of mountain biking.
- 100 fl. oz. Antidote™ reservoir is equipped with the Quick Link™ connection system for hassle-free removal of the insulated drinking tube
- Quick Link system also lets you effortlessly add accessories such as a Fresh™ filter, insulated tube, tube director or flow meter (accessories sold separately)
- Big Bite™ valve is ergonomically positioned for easy drinking and can be easily shut off with a quarter turn
- N.V.I.S.™ back panel combines maximum breathability and airflow with EVA foam padding that eases lumbar pressure and elevates pack off back
- Main compartment is lined with hi-vis material to make it easy to find contents; full-length clamshell zipper means you can open the main compartment fully
- Organizing small essentials is easy: top zippered and lined media pocket, zippered and lined side goggles pocket, expandable overflow storage and front zip organizer pocket
- Small, easy-access stash pocket on shoulder strap holds an energy bar, gel or other small item
- Adjustable straps help keep everything secure and use side-release buckles for quick, easy access; all straps have retainer bands to keep loose ends from flapping around
- Slider sternum strap and a removable hipbelt allow you to adjust the fit of the pack
- CamelBak Agent 100 fl. oz. hydration pack is designed to carry a full-face helmet, body armor, goggles, extra layer, lunch, tools, pump, tubes, phone, wallet and keys
Please note: CamelBak products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed