- Ice Tech design offers advanced heat control for disc brake systems: the outer layers of the rotor are made of stainless steel, which are bonded to an aluminum core
- This design captures the best of both worlds: the durability and powerful braking response of stainless steel along with the light weight and heat dissipation of aluminum
- Plus, the strong aluminum spider dissipates even more heat and adds rigidity
- Lower rotor operating temperatures means less power fade and improved brake pad longevity
- The Shimano XT Ice Tech SM-RT86 6-bolt disc rotor is available in 160mm or 180mm sizes; sold as individual rotor and not compatible with Center Lock hubs
Shimano XT Ice Tech SM-RT86 6-Bolt Disc Rotor
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...