Scott Plasma 30 bike is a time-trialing machine, helping you push your limits against the clock with an aerodynamic carbon frameset and Profile Designs T2 cockpit.
- Full-carbon frame is designed to maximize aerodynamic efficiency while offering a time-trial-specific geometry that helps maximize your power output
- All-carbon fork is designed to be as slippery-in-the-wind as possible, integrating with the head tube and down tube shapes
- Additional frame highlights include a replaceable hanger and internal cable routing
- Compact FSA Gossamer crankset drives an 11-28 cassette to ensure you've got all the gears you need to maximize your speed, be it on ascents, straights or descents
- Shimano Ultegra rear derailleur and 105 front derailleur are guided by Dura-Ace bar-end shifters for precise shifts while tucked in an aero position
- Profile Designs T2+ aero bars and T2 handlebar comfortably put you in a tucked, aerodynamic position and offer fine-tuning adjustments for a more-comfortable fit
- Seatpost head can be easily adjusted fore and aft to give you even more positioning control
- Please note: pedals are not included
- Specs on the Scott Plasma 30 bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed