The Raleigh MTN Scout 24 in. kids' bike is a go-gettin' steed for eager youngins looking to ride trails, paths and fields. It offers 21 gears to let 'em ride all day.
- Frame and rigid fork are constructed out of aluminum for easy handling and durable performance; sloped top tube accommodates a short stand-over height
- 21 gears give young riders plenty of gearing options to spin up hills or cruise across fields; chainring guard helps deter clothing from getting caught in the cranks
- Shimano Revo twist shifters are easy to use—all they have to do is twist the grip-integrated shifters to change gears
- V-brakes supply sure stopping power and speed management; brake levers are sized for small hands
- The rear derailleur hanger on the Raleigh MTN Scout 24 in. kids' bike can be easily replaced, helping extend the usuable life of the frame
- Specs on the Raleigh MTN Scout 24 in. kids' bike are subject to change
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
People Also Viewed