Featuring a slim profile for smaller riders, the women's Anon Solace snow goggles offer a snug fit wrapped up in a slick design with tight graphics.
- Frames are made from thermoplastic polyurethane for high abrasion resistance, consistent flexibility in changing temperatures and superior elasticity that fits all face shapes
- Injection-molded lenses offer clear, undistorted views of scenery and terrain; Solar Shield Technology™ lends superior resistance to scratching
- Spherical Lens Technology™ mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior optics in all directions
- Triple-layer face foam with moisture-wicking fleece provides a soft, comfortable seal against the elements
- Antifog treatment combats lens fogging, delivering clear vision in changing conditions
- Full perimeter channel venting optimizes airflow to prevent fogging
- Splinter frames feature Blue Lagoon lenses, a high-contrast yellow base tint with a multilayer blue mirror, to enhance color definition and boost depth perception in low light
- Etcher frames feature Green Solex™ mirrored lenses that reduce glare, improve contrast and boost depth perception in bright conditions
- Helmet-compatible design ensures a proper fit, eliminates gaps and maximizes ventilation
- Auto-adjust strap hinges incorporate proper swing tolerances to promote great helmet compatiblity
- As part of the Anon Premium series, the Solace Premium snow goggles feature the latest in high-resolution graphics and detailed finishes
Please note: Anon products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed