Warm, comfortable and easy to get into, the O'Neill Heat 4/3mm full wetsuit allows you to enjoy the waves without the chills.
- Helps eliminate evaporative heat loss and protect against hypothermia if you capsize in chilly water
- Stretchy 4/3mm neoprene forms to your body for a flexible, comfortable fit
- Welded seams remain flexible and reduce chafing
- Rear zipper secures fit, and protective internal flap shields your skin from abrasion
- Zipper works in conjunction with a urethane-coated webbing to reduce water entry and retain heat
- Rip-and-stick neck tab seals comfortably around neck, and interior lining feels soft around skin
- Brushed neoprene panels feel soft against your chest and back, wick moisture and boost warmth
- External key pocket on right calf is easy to access and offers excellent security
- Seamless paneling under sleeves promotes unrestricted motion and won't irritate your skin
- Tough fabric over knees increases durability
- O'Neill recommends the Heat 4/3mm Full wetsuit for water temperatures ranging from 41°F to 50°F
- Hand wash the O'Neill Heat 4/3mm full wetsuit in cold water, drip dry out of sun and store in a cool, dry place
Please note: O'Neill products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed