The Rossignol Experience 83 skis keep up with speeding turns on hardpack, charge through dust on crust and keep you floating high when you find untracked powder.
- Rossignol Experience 83 skis work well if you're sticking to groomed runs, but they are ideal if you find yourself switching between groomed runs and off-piste terrain
- Poplar wood core creates a light and lively ski with excellent ski-to-snow feel and superb damping characteristics
- Basalt and fiberglass laminates reduce vibrations and enhance maneuverability
- Varying shapes of laminates reduce the weight of the tips, making them easier to control
- Layered laminates in tips also smooth out turn initiation, improve edge contact during turns and increase side-to-side response
- Subtle rocker in tips and tails offers easy steering in any snow condition, and traditional camber underfoot provides tenacious edge grip
- Extended sidecut continues beyond the rockered tips and tails, providing full engagement of ski edges during turns at high speeds and easy maneuverability at low speeds
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
- Vertical sidewalls in center of skis deliver excellent power transfer for superb grip on hardpack snow
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: Rossignol products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 160 CM, 168 CM, 176 CM
Rossignol Experience 83 Skis - Men's - 2012/2013 Specs
|Downhill skiing ||Downhill skiing ||Downhill skiing |
|All-mountain ||All-mountain ||All-mountain |
|Groomed ||Groomed ||Groomed |
|132/83/120 millimeters||132/83/120 millimeters||132/83/120 millimeters|
|12.5 meters||14 meters||15.5 meters|
|Tip and tail rocker ||Tip and tail rocker ||Tip and tail rocker |
|Poplar wood ||Poplar wood ||Poplar wood |
|No ||No ||No |
|Under 149 pounds||150 - 174 pounds||175+ pounds|
|Men's ||Men's ||Men's |
|Recommended skier weight|