The girls' Giro Nine 10™ Junior snow helmet is perfectly sized for young skiers and has all the features of the adult model.
- Lightweight design with progressive lines and wide-angle cut provides great peripheral vision and a gapless fit with goggles
- In-mold technology bonds the helmet's tough outer microshell to the internal expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, creating a light, cool and strong helmet
- 14 vents move cool, fresh air through the helmet while radiating heat and stale air out
- Removable vent shield blocks cool air from entering helmet
- Fit system features outrigger arms and an adjustment dial to fine-tune the fit; dial is easily operated, even with gloves on
- Flexible pad at the base of the fit system conforms to head shape for a plush, personalized fit
- Internal height adjustment compensates for different head shapes and goggles sizes
- Removable, injection-molded earflaps lock directly into the liner
- Security loop and deep Goggle Notch™ keep goggles attached to your helmet in the event of a major digger
- Giro Nine 10 Junior snow helmet complies with ASTM F 2040 and/or CE EN 1077 alpine ski and snowboard helmet safety standards; for additional information see REI expert advice
See sizing/head circumference information below:
Small fits in.
Please note: Giro products can only be shipped to the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
People Also Viewed