The Marker Griffon Schizo B90 downhill ski bindings improve freestyle performance by offering an adjustable interface to cater to the type of skiing you choose.
- Similar in the design to the Jester Schizo binding, the Marker Schizo B90 downhill ski bindings are built to accommodate young and lightweight skiers, starting at 80 lbs.
- Whole binding moves 3cm forward or 3cm back using a simple screw adjustment on the toe piece
- Are you spending time in the park or riding switch? Position the binding in the forward position to maximize the skis' responsiveness
- Or is the rest on the mountain calling your name with its fresh snowfall? Position the binding in the rear position and enjoy a back-seat ride
- Composite toe and heel cups keep binding weight to a minimum yet are still designed with a wide footprint for excellent performance on fat skis
- Cross-axis toe spring and compact mounting pattern create a short binding that enables fluid spins and twists
- Triple Pivot Elite toe has high energy absorption to prevent prerelease
- Lightweight Inter-Pivot heel focuses power in the direction of the boot sole and offers superior holding power and energy transfer
- Freeride brake ensures adequate clearance when skiing backward
- Excellent boot-to-binding contact delivers direct power transmission to the ski
- Heel is designed without pull-out screws to maximize durability
- Stainless-steel antifriction device allows essential lateral boot movement despite the condition of dirty or worn soles or negative sliding friction
- 90mm brake fits all-mountain skis and some all-mountain wide skis
Please note: Marker products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed