The Marker Jester B110 downhill ski bindings meet the aggressive demands of big mountain and freeride applications.
- Burly DIN settings from 6-16 lets hard-charging skiers stomp huge landings and hit mach speeds
- Level stand height creates a neutral stance with a consistent balance point, ideal for pulling off tricks either forward or backward
- Cross-axis toe spring and compact mounting create a short binding that enables fluid spins and twists
- Triple Pivot Elite toe absorbs high levels of energy to help prevent prerelease
- Lightweight Inter-Pivot heel focuses power in the direction of the boot sole and offers superior holding power and energy transfer
- Freeride brake ensures adequate clearance when skiing backward
- Heel is designed without pull-out screws to maximize durability
- Contact points located directly under the sole holder efficiently transfer power to the ski
- Stainless-steel antifriction device allows essential lateral boot movement despite the condition of dirty or worn soles or negative sliding friction
- Antifriction device adjusts to the height of alpine boots
- 110mm brake fits all-mountain wide skis and some powder skis
- Mounting configuration of the Marker Jester B110 downhill ski bindings requires a 76mm minimum ski width
Please note: Marker products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed