- Tech components in front and back give the boots Dynafit-style binding compatibility; Garmont Radium boots are also compatible with step-in style randonee bindings
- Power Wrap anatomic shells are constructed around the shape of the foot and have been prepunched to accommodate common irregularities of skiers' feet
- 100% Pebax® plastic construction provides high stiffness and power without a lot of weight; Pebax plastic maintains a consistent flex in all temperatures
- High overlap design disperses pressure evenly and creates a progressive forward flex; flex inserts allow front panel to move with you for easy walking
- Lace-up, custom-moldable liners feature 4 different foam thicknesses and densities throughout to provide the best possible comfort and support
- Strobel-stitch design in the liners allows feet to sit flat for good anchoring within the liners; design also maximizes forefoot width
- T-Bar Pebax® tongue reinforcement on the liners enhances shin protection and helps you power forward into turns; pull loops on the front and rear ease entry and exit
- 4 Wide-Open buckles and catches on each boot close easily and securely; buckles swing completely open for unrestricted touring while still being held in place by the catches
- Wide rip-and-stick power straps wrap securely around the outside of the cuffs, distributing pressure and bringing the cuffs as close as possible your lower legs
- Rear walk/ski mechanisms are simple and secure; flip the levers to the ski position for a locked-down forward lean position at a 25° angle
- Garmont Radium randonee boots have grippy, self-cleaning lugged soles for traction on rock and snow
- See an REI ski shop professional to have the liners custom molded to your feet to maximize comfort and performance
|Ski boot flex|
|Liner lacing system|
|Weight per pair|
Garmont Radium Randonee Boots - Men's - 2011/2012
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.