K2 Yeah Yeah bindings feature women-specific Tweakback highbacks. With a soft, forgiving flex and just the right amount of support you'll easily find your own tweaked-out style.
- Tweakback highbacks are made from a pliable urethane and designed for maximum freestyle flexibility; stable and supportive when engaged, loose and bendy when you get grabby
- Highbacks have a smooth, asymmetric flex for comfort and efficient power transfer
- Highback/heel cup design eliminates gap between boots and highbacks, ensuring a snug union between you and your board
- Laid-back forward lean; maximum forward lean is achieved by an increased range of tool-free adjustment
- Chassis feature a lightweight 1-piece design with fiberglass-reinforced nylon and a women-specific dialed-in flex; EVA baseplate covers add comfort and prevent snow buildup
- Yeah Yeah bindings feature tool-free adjustable power ramps with multi-compatible discs and pop-top disc covers
- Caddi ankle straps feature a contoured 3D shape for free-flexing mobility and durable EVA padding for a cushioned fit; tool-free centering adjustment
- Hinge-mounted straps provide easy entry and exit from the bindings by allowing the ankle straps to move freely away from the footbeds
- Cored toe straps save weight and provide a super-snug fit over the toes of your boots; easy, tool-free centering adjustment
- Lightweight aluminum ratchets secure over the toes and provide on-the-fly strap adjustability; lift release for smooth and speedy exit
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed