Packed with performance, the Atomic Smoke Ti skis with bindings roam through all conditions with unwavering stability.
- Atomic Smoke Ti skis with bindings really excel when you're sticking just to the groomers, and if you find yourself going off-piste, they won't disappoint
- Half-cap construction in tips and tails improves durability
- Titanium laminate enhances stability and boosts performance at high speeds
- When skis are weighted, there is a slight rise in the tips that makes it easy to initiate turns
- However, when skis are put on edge after starting a turn, the camber flattens out to deliver full-length contact with snow and excellent edge hold
- Sidewalls in binding area enhance edge grip and absorb shock
- Graphite base tunes easily and glides well over all snow conditions
- XTO 12 integrated bindings allow the skis to flex naturally for excellent edge contact and bump absorption
- Full-flex, twin pivot binding creates consistent power application using a rail plate: the toe and heel adjust on the rail and the center of the binding is fixed to the ski
- Long, automatically adjusting toe wings increase contact zone with boot for precise boot hold and enhanced energy transmission to edges
- Automatic toe height adjustment ensures a proper fit without using tools
- Computer measured DIN settings adjust from 4 to 12
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: Atomic products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed