The K2 Juvy twin-tip skis give experienced junior freestylers what they need to bust a move in the park and pipe.
- Juvy uses the same technology found in the high-performance adult twin-tip skis, but with a flex specifically tailored to junior skiers
- Rail slides, tip and tail presses, ollies and big air are all just in a day's work for these do-anything phenoms
- Lightweight aspen core flexes easily yet absorbs the impact of hard landings
- Cap construction envelops the core and internal materials with the top layer of the ski, keeping overall weight light and durability high
- Torsion box design uses a Triaxial-braided wood core to create a high degree of responsiveness, forgiveness and energy transfer
- All-Terrain Rocker initiates turns easily and offers agile performance, and normal camber underfoot offers responsive power and tenacious edge hold on firm snow
- True twin-tip design lets them ride and land jumps backward
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
- K2 suggests using the Juvy skis skis for 60% all-mountain and 40% park and pipe skiing
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 139 CM, 149 CM
K2 Juvy Skis - Juniors'- 2011/2012 Specs
|Downhill skiing ||Downhill skiing |
|Freestyle twin tip ||Freestyle twin tip |
|Park and pipe ||Park and pipe |
|100/75/96 millimeters||100/75/96 millimeters|
|12 meters||14 meters|
|Tip and tail rocker ||Tip and tail rocker |
|Directional ||Directional |
|Wood ||Wood |
|No ||No |
|1,940 grams||1,940 grams|
|110 - 130 pounds||120 - 140 pounds|
|Kids' ||Kids' |
|Weight per pair|
|Recommended skier weight|