Vans Holden snowboard boots and Holden Sk8-Hi shoe project collaborated to deliver a premium leather boot that bridges the gap between the street and the mountain.
- This boot is a perfect blend of a progressive yet timeless approach to materialization and detailing built around the foundation of Vans classic stylization
- Holden boots feature premium leather and the same innovative recycled nylon found in the Holden outerwear line; Recyclon is a 59% recycled nylon oxford
- Finished with a Durable Water Repellent finish to keep the surface clean and dry, Recylon embodies durability, protection and classic military style
- Stainless-steel, double-posted, laser-etched hex hooks secure classic lacing in place
- Flexible cuffs provide comfortable and secure closure around ankles and lower legs, and enhance body-to-board responsiveness
- Quadfit Custom X thermo-formable liners have an exterior overlay support cage; it provides leg and ankle support for an anatomic and supportive fit
- Liners also feature open-cell foam interiors with Outlast® footbed lining, nonslip heel pockets, thickly padded cuffs and seamless toe boxes
- Direct-connect rip-and-stick closures and cuffs straps prevent liner movement
- Internal web harness and lace locks boost heel hold, holding feet securely for increased comfort and response
- Molded cork/recycled EVA support-cage footbeds feature integrated arch support, anatomically placed metatarsal and heel impact-relief pads and antimicrobial linings
- Skate-influenced, low-profile outsoles offer lightweight performance; aggressive tacky rubber perimeter lugs provide high traction in wet and slippery slop
- Internal power plates increase turning response; impact-absorbing heel cassettes damp vibrations
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 9.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed