The Vans Cirro Boa Focus snowboard boots are an undisputed best-in-class! These versatile boots offer a combination of custom fit options and tunable flex capabilites.
- Vans Boa® Focus lacing system personalizes the fit by allowing specific tightening across 3 separate zones: the upper, forefront and instep regions
- Boa lacing offers on-the-fly micro adjustments and never comes untied; you get quick on and off, and consistent closure without pressure points
- Instep components are eliminated to allow for the addition of asymmetrical articulation which adds flex to the medial side while maintaining lateral support and response
- Personalize your boot flex with removable tongue stiffeners; use both for maximum support, use just one to increase either lateral or medial response, or remove them entirely
- Over the course of a season as your boots soften up or you decide you want to alter your comfort or support, add or change the tongue stiffeners around to inject new life
- Quadfit Custom X thermo-formable liners have an exterior overlay support cage; it provides leg and ankle support for an anatomic and supportive fit
- Liners also feature open-cell foam interiors with Outlast® footbed lining, nonslip heel pockets, thickly padded cuffs and seamless toe boxes
- Direct-connect rip-and-stick closures and cuffs straps prevent liner movement
- Molded cork/recycled EVA support-cage footbeds feature integrated arch support, anatomically placed metatarsal and heel impact-relief pads and antimicrobial linings
- Skate-influenced, low-profile outsoles offer lightweight performance; aggressive tacky rubber perimeter lugs provide high traction in wet and slippery slop
- Internal power plates increase turning response; impact-absorbing heel cassettes damp vibrations
- Each Cirro boot has 2 RECCO® reflectors that enhance radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors for quicker location in an avalanche
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 9.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed