Vans Aura Double Boa men's snowboard boots deliver a forgiving flex and lightweight construction. Classic styling, impact-absorbing soles and the zonal Boa closure system bring joy to your ride!
- Double Boa® lacing system allows the upper and lower zones to tighten independently of each other providing greater freedom of flex and articulation
- Boa lacing offers on-the-fly micro adjustments and never comes untied; you get quick on and off, and consistent closure without pressure points
- 3D-molded tongues are shaped to wrap shins, ankles and insteps for a seamless and kink-free flex
- Vanslite soles feature a 1-piece, injected-molded EVA midsole/bottom unit with strategically placed rubber in high-wear areas for enhanced board feel and response
- 3/4-wrap heel clips stabilize feet and increase torsional rigidity to enhance turning response and prevent twisting
- Impact-absorbing damping technology in heels further cushions hard landings
- Trifit X thermal-formable liners with asymmetric heel-holding inserts feature closed-seam fleece upper cuffs, comfort flex toe boxes and low-volume soles
- Open-cell foam interior cushioning layer adds plush comfort
- Internal web harness and lace locks boost heel hold, holding feet securely for increased comfort and response
- Molded EVA high-rebound footbeds feature integrated arch support, anatomically placed dual-density metatarsal and heel impact-relief pads, and antimicrobial linings
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 9.
People Also Viewed