Jump on the Prior Spearhead splitboard and head into the hills. It's the most versatile of all the Prior splitboards, so you'll be set for touring, no matter the conditions.
- The defined, gradually up-sloping nose of the Spearhead provides unparalleled powder trim; its modest sidecut, taper and shorter tail enhance performance and drive
- Excels in powder of all descriptions in terrain ranging from wide open bowls to tight trees; it also rides well in hardpack, crud and variable snowpack
- Voile hardware makes the transition from touring to riding easy: simply put the board together, move binding plates from touring to downhill configuration, secure pin and go!
- Tip-to-tail wood core: durable, vertically-laminated aspen core with maple hardwood stringers provides forgiving flex for edge control and solid turns
- Core is wrapped with stitched Quadraxial fiberglass running in 4 directions; carbon stringers create a stiff, responsive and lively board
- Traditional sandwich construction directs energy to the edges and keeps power loss to a minimum; rubber foil damps vibrations
- Ultra-High Molecular Weight (UHMW) sintered graphite base is incredibly fast and hard; retains wax well and maintains a tough finish
- Rugged, lightweight UHMW sidewalls offer low resistance and can take a beating; 22° bevel on outer edges and 0° bevel on inside edges
- Highly durable steel edges deliver biting turns
- Voile Universal Splitboard hardware kit for Light Rail bindings and Voile Universal Splitboard hardware kit for Burton sold separately
- Skins and crampons available separately
- Handcrafted in Whistler, BC, Canada
- Snowboard deck and base colors may vary from online photo
Note: weight includes Voile tip and tail clips.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed