Back up your game when you ride the Salomon Ivy Boa snowboard boots. Versatile lightweight construction and easy, in-and-out comfort let you kick it all day long.
- Design features a medium forward flex and forgiving lateral movement for execution and stability on all types of terrain
- Boa® Coiler lacing system, with ankle and cable guides along entire edge of eyestays, distributes closure force evenly for a dialed-in fit that won't loosen up
- The Coiler scoops up loose cable when entering as well as exiting the boot; put your foot in, pull back on the tongue, twist the reel a few times and you're off
- Women-specific liner construction provides personalized support and solid heel hold for narrow heels; liners are custom moldable for extra comfort
- Toasty Toes and all-around furry lining keep feet warm and comfortable on bitter-cold days
- Preshaped footbeds provide foot stabilization and arch support for improved pressure distribution; antimicrobial finish helps keep odors at bay
- Women's low-profile anatomic sole design is lightweight and well dampened for excellent transmission and cushioning
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 25.
Please note: Salomon products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed