With a tender touch and soft, inviting flex, Burton Bootique snowboard boots are freestyle-focused boots that put comfort, fit and good looks at the top of the priority list.
- With speedy lacing for easy entry, the enhanced feel of cushioned outsoles and hot pockets to keep your toes warm, you can just slide them on and start ripping
- Get a comfortable fit right out of the box: new, industry-exclusive toe box construction offers a quick break-in period and increases warmth and comfort
- Low-profile EST™ midsoles with a reduced ramp angle lower your center of gravity for improved boot feel; ultra-dampening B3 gel inserts cushion without added weight
- Flexible backstay spines increase medial/lateral support, edge-to-edge response and durability
- Soft-flexing, slim 3D molded tongues wrap the forefeet in comfort, offer a seamless flex and reduce performance-robbing shell/liner stack-up
- Grip-fit ribbing mates with binding grip zones to secure a locked-and-loaded response
- Streamlined Speed Zone™ shell lacing lets you fine-tune the upper and lower zones in seconds; this system offers powerful rebound, wrap and response with minimal effort
- To make entry and exit easy, Burton added a new pull loop on the tongue as well as a lace pull tab that releases both the upper and lower zones simultaneously
- Snow-proof internal gussets on boot tongues completely seal lower boot zones to keep feet warm and dry
- Imprint 1 EVA liners with guick-fit harnesses and lace locks secure feet; lightweight power panels surround calves and ankles with supportive comfort
- Hot pockets are small neoprene sleeves sized for disposable foot warmers (2 pair included); they sit on top of your feet and warm up frigid toes
- Women-specific True Fit™ Design creates boots and bindings specifically for the way a woman rides, ensuring complete control, total power and ultimate fun
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 7.
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed