The lightweight Black Diamond Trance women's telemark boots offer superior power transmission for backcountry powder shots.
- Triax Tour Pebax® frames are designed with extremely high torsional stiffness to provide maximum power transfer and flex where you need it, when you need it
- Women-specific, thermal-formable liners allow for a long-lasting custom fit and use a Black Diamond proprietary foam to maintain longevity and warmth
- Liners feature Boa® closure system with a continuous cable to envelop feet, eliminating pressure points and offering a glovelike fit
- With a simple crank of the knob, you can quickly lace and unlace without finger pain; plus, it's stronger than laces and won't loosen up
- Mechanically integrated ski/walk switch is hassle free with a simple on/off toggle; switch doubles as forward-lean adjustment with 3 settings covering 8 degrees
- 3 micro-adjustable buckles and a power strap close the boot comfortably and securely around the foot and leg
- Moderately stiff but forgiving bellows deliver a responsive flex
- Addressing the needs of women tele skiers, the liner, cuff opening, rear spoiler and aggressive stance angle are all specifically designed for the female foot
Please note: Black Diamond products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Mexico.
People Also Viewed