The Nuptse III booties from The North Face offer wonderful goose down insulation when you're winding down in basecamp or hanging around the cabin.
- Made from recycled plastic bottles, ripstop PET polyester uppers are water resistant and breathable; abrasion-resistant rands provide structure to the booties for a sure fit
- 550-fill-power goose down insulation provides excellent warmth without bulkiness
- Nylon linings disperse internal moisture and dry quickly
- Drawcord lace with barrel lock at collars secures the fit and keeps drafts out; internal elastic secures ankles
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles and Northotic™ footbeds provide comfortable stability and cushioning underfoot
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber pods on outsoles stiffen in cold to increase traction
- Please note: The North Face Nuptse III booties have an average weight of 20 oz. for size 9
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed